Talk:Resolutions for the future of education
Here are questions about the resolutions from prof. Graham:
1. Is the centralized digital repository institution specific or centralized in a broader (global) sense?
2. Each individual institution should provide this platform? I can imagine this costing a great deal to create and manage.
3. By "Academics" do you mean professors or the institution of higher education broadly?
4. By "We" do you mean the members of your organization or all of society or something in between? (I have the same question about the bullet point beginning "We possess the technology...)
5. By whom should this technical assistance be provided?
He is very supportive of our initiative and said that he himself uses OpenCourseWare of MIT and Oxford.